9-18 months before your date!
Decide on a wedding date and request your contract. A deposit of $1,000 is due at signing; which is within two weeks from when you receive your contract.
6-8 months before
- Send your save the dates!
- Book and Meet with your vendors
- Decide your cake vendor
- Purchase your dress
- Decide your tux
- $2,500 deposit is due
3-4 months before
- Send out your invitations
- Please remember to add with your entrée selections: “Please note any dietary restrictions” This will allow us to know who has an allergy, is vegetarian, gluten free, etc.
- Plan your honeymoon
- Touch base with all vendors; finalize your music, meet with your photographer, etc.
1-2 months before
- Meet with your coordinator to discuss your menu, approximate guest count, decor details and floor plan
- 75% of your estimated total amount is due
3 to 4 weeks before
- Have your RSVP due date 3 to 4 weeks before your wedding date
- Get your marriage license
- Confirm times with all vendors
- Assign seating
- Final Dress fitting!
10 business days before
Schedule your “final details” appointment with your coordinator. Final guaranteed count is due. This includes spilt entrée counts, any dietary restrictions, etc. At this meeting you will finalize menu, floorplan, timeline of events, discuss vendors, and final estimate of charges. We will also schedule your rehearsal date and time.
7 business days before
- Final Payment is Due 7 business Days Prior to your Wedding Date.
- Final Payment must be must be done in cash or with a certified bank check.
- Pick up your dress
- Pick up your tux
- Break in your shoes
- Pack for your honeymoon
At your rehearsal
- Have your ceremony rehearsal, and invite DJ and officiant if they’d like to join. Follow with rehearsal dinner. Ask your coordinator to book a meeting room for your rehearsal dinner guests, and let us cook for you! Why not keep it all in once place, right?
- Bring everything to your coordinator that needs to be set up for your wedding day.
- Get to bed early before your big day!
The Big Day!
Remember to eat breakfast, get pampered, and relax! We are here to coordinate your day.
If you have any questions make sure to be in contact with your coordinator. We are here to help!