9-18 months before your date!
Decide on a date and sign your contract. A deposit of $1,000 is due two weeks from when you receive your contract.
6-8 months before
- Send your save the dates!
- Book and Meet with your vendors
- Decide your cake vendor
- Purchase your dress
- Decide your tux
- $2,500 deposit is due
2-4 months before
- Send out your invitations
- Please remember to add with your entrée selections: “Any dietary restrictions please note” This will allow us to know who has an allergy, is vegetarian, gluten free, etc.
- Plan your honeymoon
- Touch base with all vendors; finalize your music, meet with your photographer, etc.
3 months before
- Meet with your sales manager to finalize your menu, discuss details and floor plan
- 75% of your estimated total is due
3 to 4 weeks before
- Have your RSVP date 3 to 4 weeks before your wedding date
- Get your marriage license
- Confirm times with all vendors
- Assign seating
- Final Dress fitting!
10 business days before
Final guaranteed count due. This includes spilt entrée counts, any dietary restrictions and a finalized floor plan of how many people at each table
7 business days before
- Final Payment is Due 7 business Days Prior to your Wedding Date.
- Final Payment must be must be done in cash or with a certified bank check.
- Pick up your dress
- Pick up your tux
- Break in your shoes
- Pack for your honeymoon
The night before
- Have your ceremony rehearsal & rehearsal dinner (present bridesmaid & groomsmen gifts)
- Bring everything to your sales manager that needs to be set up for your wedding day
The Big Day!
Remember to eat breakfast, get pampered, and relax! We are here to coordinate your day.
If you have any questions make sure to be in contact with your sales manager!